Why Choose MICHIGAN ATTORNEY Howard T. Linden, P.C.
- Experience is the best indicator – Over 30 years of practicing Michigan probate law and procedure
- Reasonable and affordable fees
- A lawyers’ lawyer
- Involved in drafting the current statutes and court rules for probate practice and procedure
- Hired regularly by other attorneys for both expert witness services as well as handling the probate side of their practice.
- Good working judicial relationships
For a free consultation with Michigan probate attorney Howard Linden, please call 1-800-956-1900 (toll-free) or call 248-358-4545 (Detroit-area phone number).
Our Michigan Probate Law Firm practice areas:
- Wills and Trusts: Will and trust drafting and administration.
- Probate Estate: Open and administer decedent estates.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: Open and administer guardianships and conservatorships.
- Wrongful Death Cases: Deeply involved in wrongful death distributions in all state and federal courts in the State of Michigan
Our law firm is a state wide practice and has served clients in every Michigan county. Since our office is located in Southfield we commonly represent families throughout the Detroit, Michigan area, including but not limited to Ann Arbor, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Canton, Dearborn, Detroit, Farmington Hills, Livonia, Pontiac, Redford, Rochester, Southfield, Sterling Heights and Warren.